ORM update: Added SQLite assembly for Windows Phone

I’ve made a small update to the ORM library.  I’ve added a SQLite assembly and started implementeing the SQLiteDataStore class.  Note that I say “started” meaning that it’s not done and ready for use (far from it in fact).  I did do a rough pass for store (database and table) creation.  The idea is that it gives at least some seed code for anyone interested in getting ORM up and running on their Windows Phone using SQLite.  If you are interested in doing this, please let me know.  I don’t really have the time to devote to getting this done, so I’m looking for a capable developer who would like to take this on.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s