WIA Library Update

As it seems is always the case, as soon as I published the WIA library, I found some problems.  The original library worked fine in the test application, but as soon as I moved it into a larger-scale application that does a lot of wacky multi-threading, multi-AppDomain and reflection calls I started to see bad behavior.  It all worked fine if you kept the original list of cameras, but if you added or removed them they started shifting around or existing cameras no longer worked.  So I’ve debugged and reworked it a bit and the new version appears to be much more stable and friendly in a production environment. 

Download the code at the original blog entry.

1 thought on “WIA Library Update”

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s